Monday, September 20, 2010

1907

      I am 10 and I am currently attending Neuchatel Latin High School. I come from a middle-class family, you could say. Many people have asked me who my greatest influence is and I answer my father. My father is a highly respected historian. I find his belief in the value of systematic work quite interesting.My relationship with my mother is rather difficult, but she is overall a warm person. I decided that I will write on here every now and then. I think I will mostly write about what my day has been like or my opinion on things I am interested in.     
     Today I sighted an albino sparrow. I decided to write a paper on it. The only place I could get the information  I needed to write this paper was at the University library. The librarian treated me like I was an ignorant child. I hope that when the librarian reads this paper she will see that I am no mere child.


   ---Later----


    Well I finished writing the paper. It was one page long but it got published! The librarian was quite surprised when she read it. The people who read it were also pleasantly surprised. They call me a child prodigy. I think this will be my launch to a great scientific career, but I am not sure. My next subject will be mollusks. They are such interesting creatures!

                                          
                                         
Jean Piaget                                  
albino sparrow