Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1955

           This year I have established  the International Centre of Genetic Epistemology at Geneva. I also became its director. I actually have accomplished many things in a short amount of time. In 1940 I became the chair of they psychology laboratory and also the director of the psychology laboratory. I also became the president of the Swiss Society of Psychology. Two years later, I gave a series of lectures at the College de France. This lecture was given during the Nazi occupation of France. These lectures became known as the Psychology of Intelligence. At the end of the war, I became a President the Swiss Commission of UNESCO. A year later, in 1951,  Play, Dreams, and Imitation in Childhood was published. 
      I also still can't believe the many awards I've won! honorary degrees I was given! In 1946, the University of Sorbonne gave me one. Three years later the University of  Brussels and the University of Brazil, also, gave me one. Did I mention I became a professor at Sorbonne? I did in 1952. Hopefully, in 1956, I am planning on creating the School of Sciences at the University of Geneva. Although, I have accomplished all these things, I am far from finishing my studies. I am still working on a general theory of structures. 




learned old man
59 years old.